The six antennas that collect the RF signals for ARA – 01300 are:
1) The LPC-8100/C is a dual polarized log-periodic dipole array capable of transmitting and receiving linearly and circularly polarized electric fields from 80 to 1000 MHz.
2) The LPC-560/101 is a dual polarized log periodic array designed to transmit or receive over the frequency range from 500 MHz to 6000 MHz. It has separate ports for vertically and horizontally polarized signals.
3) The SAS-230/12RL2 is a broadband omnidirectional antenna for interception and measurement of vertically polarized signals from 20MHz to 3GHz and beyond.
4) The ADC-2300/12RL2 is a broadband omnidirectional antenna for measurement of horizontally polarized electric field intensity at frequencies from 20 – 3000 MHz.
5) The ADA-120/101 is a low-noise receive-only antenna. It is designed for accurate measurements of the electric-field intensity at frequencies from 10 kHz to 200 MHz.
6) The PNA-2010/101 is a dual-polarized antenna designed for receive-only applications. It has widebeam unidirectional patterns in both azimuth and elevation over the frequency range of 20-100 MHz. The deep null at the rear of the pattern can be used effectively to select against a strong signal from a selected direction.