- Multi-band, Multi-orbit within small common foot-print
- Ku & Ka
- Low Height Profile
- SOTM capable
- Full Electronic steering, 360 Az, wide scan El, can overcome vehicle motion
- Can handle repoint rapidly across wide angle useful for make before break not possible with mechanical steered system
- Not suspectable to keyhole effect associated with 2 axis systems and does not require expensive 3 axis like mechanical positioners
- High Availability
- Make before break capable
- Multi-beam to handle blockage recover
- Maintainability & Reliability
- Modular architecture, panels, field maintainability
- AESA have higher reliability compared to Dish systems due to no single point or failure and can degrade gracefully
Leveraging Si2 and AQYR legacy design experience in AESA technology and Satcom Terminals. ARA has developed an AESA based product line to cater to the growing needs for AESA for Ku and Ka band applications.
Typical applications include:
- Ground Tactical AESA allow for operating with LEO applications
- Tactical COTM: AESA can bring Multi-orbit satcom LEO/MEO/GEO for ground, sea or airborne platform. In a low observable flat panel format.
Si2 Technology Leverages off SI2 unique technology developed for its foldable personal Satcom LEO Terminal developed series of Next-Gen. AQYR’s have over a decade of design and selling Ka band (WGS) portable Satcom Terminals for the defense community.
DOES THIS PRODUCT NOT MEET YOUR EXACT NEEDS?
Complete this form with the necessary product information and our sales team will reach out about customizing this product to your unique specifications. Thank you!