• High power and wideband frequency from 1 to 20 GHz
• Scalable in form factor and frequency
• Multi-beam and multi-band
• High EIRP
• Configures on multiple platforms
• TRL 6 / MRL 6 aperture, TRL 4 / MRL 3 electronics and packaging
The ECM AESA is a tightly coupled dipole array (TCDA) with a patented aperture design, enabling low scan loss at wide angles. It was designed to be cost-effective, providing the best value compared to larger systems. The system leverages previous ICADS study and can potentially integrate with the ARA positioner to develop EDM. The ECM AESA is a high-power wideband system with a frequency from 1 to 20 GHz, and is scalable in both form factor and frequency. It is a multi-beam and multi-band system, and can work across multiple platforms.
DOES THIS PRODUCT NOT MEET YOUR EXACT NEEDS?
Complete this form with the necessary product information and our sales team will reach out about customizing this product to your unique specifications. Thank you!